1) Mungalla/Palm Creek/Mandam wetland extension to coast wetlands (Ingham) – Mungalla Aboriginal Business Corporation and Greening Australia Reef Aid priority site;
2) Babinda Swamp Constructed Wetland – Jaragun Natural Resources Management
1) Burdekin floodplain delta – Lilliesmere and Kalimina creek and bifurcation channels – NQDT priority repair site (including irrigation flow management with Lower Burdekin Water)
2) West Haughton floodplain – Horeshoe lagoon, and Healy’s floodplain – Greening Australia Reef Aid priority project site
Southern GBR catchments
1) Roundhill wetland repair project – DAF declared Fish Habitat Area pig exclusion fencing and connectivity – Burnett Mary Regional Group/Queensland Parks and Wildlife.
Markers are not an exact position of where the research is taking place, they are only to be used as a guide to the general area in which it is being carried out.